Hello ladies! I hope you all enjoyed your holidays.
1. What do you ladies celebrate, Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, etc (if you don't mind sharing)?
2. Did you travel for the holidays?
3. Did you exchange gifts with your family, if so, what did you get?
4. Did you do any wedding related stuff during the holidays, if so what?
5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
6. What's your New Year's resolution?
1. I celebrate Christmas (commercially)
2. No, the FI and I stayed home. My family is in Florida, so I definately couldn't afford to travel and FI had to work the day before and the day after Christmas, so we didn't spend Christmas with his family, either. Although I truly missed my family we had a good time. We cooked dinner together and just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company.
3. My grandma and dad sent me money, which was great! I went shopping and bought some much needed clothes and shoes . My FI got me a HD radio and CD receiver for my car. It plays MP3s directly from a flashdrive.
4. Unfortunately I did not get enough accomplished. I had a week off, and I basically did nothing. I obsessed over my guest list, and that's about it. I need to get it together!
5. We have no plans for New Year's Eve. We are broke. We'll probably just rent movies on Netflix and sip some inexpensive bubbly.
6. My New Year's Resolution is to just be healthier. I plan to join a gym and workout more and try to eat healthier.