Washington-Seattle

videographer

hi girls,

are you having a videographer for your wedding?  if so, can you give me a price range to expect for this?

thanks in advance!!

Re: videographer

• ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been using King 5's list of videographers in search for one I can use. As far as I can tell, the average range for them to capture all of your wedding is $1800-$3000. Yeah, not cheap.  There are some who offer a $300 ceremony only video or something, but their video quality is less than superb.  I'm having so much trouble with this and wish I could help.  There's been about 5 posts about videographers in the last couple months and every one of them has only had maybe two people answer - and trust me, I've been paying attention. 

- Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• maple11maple11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks rachel!  if i figure something out, i'll let you know.

tracey  
    ;0)
  • Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Edit 1 - who I adore - but i sadly don't know the cost (my mother, thankfully, agreed to pay for the videographer).

A friend's father was basically dying of cancer at the time of her wedding a few years ago.  She had a videographer (Edit 1) and because of that - she's got a beautiful video of her and her father that she can keep forever.  Totally sad and sappy - but that's why i decided I had to have a videographer. 

Check them out - http://www.edit1media.com/gallery.html or check out my bio for our same day video! 
  • edited December 2011
    I hired Edit 1 for my videographer too. The cost will be dependent on what you want, we wanted a same day edit, ceremony, and toasts on video, so we paid closer to the high end of your scale.  I think it's worth the money because when it's all over, the cake, flowers, decor etc will all be gone, but the video will be able to bring the day back all over again years from now.  Just IMHO....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Edit1 as well! That's the part I'm most excited about at our reception...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *sigh* Figures the one videographer that everyone recommends is the one that is already booked my wedding day.
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards