African American Weddings
Options

Est. 8.31.12...The Plummer Recap (PIP)

Ladies...I got married on 8.31.12 and it was wonderful. Our only hiccup was that our Pastor forgot to bring the communion so we didnt do that. Our guest count was pretty accurate with maybe about 4 no shows. I started the morning getting my hair and make up done at the Salon, picked up my sister and took her to the mall to get her make up done. ABout 4 of my BM met us there to get their make up done as well. Once we were finished we headed to the venue to get dressed. My vendor was so freaking awesome, they treated us like royalty. Not once did we have an empty glass of wine or champagne, or have to lift a finger.

My ceremony started at 6pm(although my invites said 5:30) but i gave guest enough time to battle LA traffic and plus it was the kick off of labor day weekend. By us waiting till 6, the weather was outstanding...about 80 degrees compared to the usually 102 in the valley where I live. As I start to walk down the aisle I see my husband already crying his eyes out. So with that said, I started to cry...as expected. 
My guest loved cocktail hours....unlimited drinks and appetizer kept them entertained until we were done with our pictures.
Our reception was a hit. So many people danced and that was my biggest fear was that my reception would be dull. Our wedding ended at Mid and at about 11:45 we had to tell people ok....last dance...ya"ll got to go. LOL. Here are a few pictures of the night.

Re: Est. 8.31.12...The Plummer Recap (PIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards