African American Weddings
Options

Any Winter Brides??

Hey Ladies...how many of us are having winter weddings? My wedding is January 2011...any more winter brides?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any Winter Brides??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a (very) late winter bride...March 12th.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The weather should be really pretty in March. I was kindof shocked with myself that I picked a winter wedding because I HATE the cold. My FI wants to do our first look at the lake where we took our e-pics and I know I'm going to freeze my butt off in the process. I'm going to buy me one of those cute bridal jackets to go with my dress while we take pics outside.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a plan...it will be cold then though. We had toyed around with January 15, but changed because of the cold. I don't know about it being pretty in early March though...you know GA weather is iffy. I hope it is nice out, but March is usually very rainy so only God knows. I love the idea of a first look at a special place. Beautiful pics will come from that, I'm sure.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you call what we have in Texas winter then yes I am a winter bride, even though I'm 2 days before winter is official.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha, I'm with Cuddleberry and being a "Texas-winter" bride. But winter doesn't technically start until Dec 21st, hmmph, so I'm 3 days before. Didn't know that.

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess I'm a quasi-winter bride since I'm in Houston - January 8th.....should be cold, but then again who knows????
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards