African American Weddings
Options

Half Check (PIP)

So yesterday after cooking, going to my son championship game (which they lost :( ) I had some time and got 3 bouquets done and 2 bouts. I am so happy with how they turned out. I have 1 more bouquet and 2 more bouts to finish then I can check that off my list !!

What do you think/ Should I add anything or leave it like is ?

Re: Half Check (PIP)

• Options
    The bouquets look a bit small....but if you don't like fuller bouquets then its great! Question: how big are your BMs? You don't want the bouquet to look too teeny tiny next to them.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    The very 1st one I made was big and I just didnt like it. Just recently I went to a wedding and the bouquets were kinda small like mine and I like them that way. So thats why I went that route.

MOH size 4
    BM1 size 4 or 6
    BM2 size 12
    BM3 size 14

You think the stem should be thicker ? The bush should be fuller ?
  • Options
    I think they're cute but they don't look.... full? Could you try rounding it out by adding more to the top and bottom?
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    I have some leaves from thr bushes I could try and add..or maybe I could add some smaller daysies inbetween the big daysies and the purple flower...what do you think ?
  • Options
    They are cute!
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • Options
    cosigning cute.  they are smaller but not in a stingy way.  there's something peacocky to look at, something gerber daisyish and something hydrangeous?  chile there is plenty for your eye to land on that thing looks delicious and adorable.  good job bridey ;)
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Half Check PIP:[QUOTE]cosigning cute.nbsp; they are smaller but not in a stingy way.nbsp; there's something peacocky to look at, something gerber daisyish and something hydrangeous?nbsp; chile there is plenty for your eye to land on that thing looks delicious and adorable.nbsp; good job bridey ; Posted by sultryzulu[/QUOTE]

Thanks girly !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards