African American Weddings
Options

NWR: R.I.P Nate Dogg

Hip Hop has lost a legend...Its hitting the West Coast pretty hard...

One my way to work this morning, there were all kind of tributes this morning and I loved every bit of it!

AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: NWR: R.I.P Nate Dogg

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was listening to it on the radio this morning. the station did a tribute mix.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_nwr-rip-nate-dogg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:f9a2c817-bd78-4fa5-bb1c-dcc7f15077bcPost:826ebdf6-2d0e-4c84-b84e-37944b63d4d5">Re: NWR: R.I.P Nate Dogg</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was listening to it on the radio this morning. the station did a tribute mix.
    Posted by busybruck[/QUOTE]

I see you are in LA...would you happened to have been listening to Power 106?
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes....R.I.P. Nate Dogg. I'm on the east coast, but used to jam to the rappers that were on Death Row years ago.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This was the first think I heard this morning when I got in the car on Tom Joyner. Me and FI were just talking about him this weekend. Truly a legend gone to soon.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    hatroopeshatroopes member
    edited December 2011
    R.I.P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    msapril0730msapril0730 member
    edited December 2011
    Very sad.... So young too
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

RIP Nate Dogg!! gone too soon...

• Options
    happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't believe it when FI told me this early today.  Gone way too soon but never to be forgotten.
    80 said yes image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_nwr-rip-nate-dogg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f9a2c817-bd78-4fa5-bb1c-dcc7f15077bcPost:373d1f69-59cd-4661-93cf-52b07c6a7829">Re: NWR: R.I.P Nate Dogg</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR: R.I.P Nate Dogg : I see you are in LA...would you happened to have been listening to Power 106?
    Posted by TysWife2Be[/QUOTE]

I was listening to Power 106. Big Boy was getting real emotional.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    lsk40lsk40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What this is the first I heard of this what happened
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_nwr-rip-nate-dogg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f9a2c817-bd78-4fa5-bb1c-dcc7f15077bcPost:4c74985f-2c5a-4d0a-8cee-df1544fd90d3">Re: NWR: R.I.P Nate Dogg</a>:
    [QUOTE]What this is the first I heard of this what happened
    Posted by lsk40[/QUOTE]

The news is reporting a heart attack. I know he had a stroke(s) a few years back so maybe his system never fully rebounded?  R.I.P.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    So sad, only 41
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another one gone too soon.... RIP
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Man, Today i really wished i was home in LA. Everybody was talking about that. We grew up listening to Nate Dogg (we werent supposed to be. Us west coast babies felt like we lost a cousin. FI and i were driving through Chicago today on the way home and i couldnt find a single song on the radio in tribute. I was irritated.lol RIP nate dogg
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards