South Asian Weddings

ICC World Cup?

Is anyone else following the Cricket World Cup? I'll be honest and say that I had no idea, well, little to no idea, that is was being played now in India. But it was inescapable while I was there earlier this month.

I spent the better part of a Saturday watching the India vs. South Africa game and got caught up in the "drama" of the game. I was so mad that India lost the game in the last few overs!

It was good to see them win yesterday, but I really doubt whether they will make it very far past the quarter finals.
ExerciseMilestone

Re: ICC World Cup?

• MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband brother watches it (even in the middle of the night) and my husbands just stays on top of the latest scores or watches during day time hours...and I choose not to lol!  8 hr games?!?! I don't think so !!!
  • temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    DH watches.  Cricket and soccer are his only sports!  I actually find cricket entertaining enough that if he has it on I watch part of the time.  I don't go with him to the all-night match-watching parties though.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I definitely don't like it enough to wake up in the middle of the night to watch it, or to watch straight through an 8 hour match, let alone days on end!

But it was interesting to watch in India and to talk to people and see how excited they were for it.
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards