South Asian Weddings

Funny website

Have any of you guys ever been to badindiangirl.com?

It cracks me up. Check it out if you want a laugh that bases on those stereotypical (albeit, exaggerated) figures you may find in your respective Indian / South Asian community...the pervy Uncle, the nosy Aunty, etc.

It's just a laugh, no one should take it seriously...but for all of you with that nosy Aunty who won't lay off your wedding planning or that girl in the community who your parents want you to be just like - especially in terms of her wedding - you'll snicker a little :)

xoxo

Re: Funny website

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HAHAHA. THat is a hilarious website!!!  This website is for me!!!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_funny-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:b1315d3b-c941-4f63-b9c2-1ae7af5be163Post:66d9d278-8a72-4d65-b0d0-504940881c66">Funny website</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have any of you guys ever been to badindiangirl.com? It cracks me up. Check it out if you want a laugh that bases on those stereotypical (albeit, exaggerated) figures you may find in your respective Indian / South Asian community...the pervy Uncle, the nosy Aunty, etc. It's just a laugh, no one should take it seriously...but for all of you with that nosy Aunty who won't lay off your wedding planning or t<strong>hat girl in the community who your parents want you to be just like - especially in terms of her wedding</strong> - you'll snicker a little :) xoxo
    Posted by SonaliPop[/QUOTE]

i love this site! and i haaaate being compared to!
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some of it is ridiculous, but some if it is true at the same time. I think I just got a laugh out of it.
  • edited December 2011
    NOSY AUNTIE: "Beta, how is married life?"

YOU: Well Auntie, I tell ya, it's tough trying to juggle between my husband and my big African American boyfriend Tyrone but I'm managing"

That just made my weekend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards