South Asian Weddings

need to find bridal lehenga in miami / canada ASAP URGENT

Hi everyone,

I deserately need some help here.

My wedding is in March of next year but i have to get the wedding dress before January.
I don't want to order online i would prefer to go to the venue and see the dress for myself (fitting and all)

Can anyone recomend any Indian Bridal boutiquesin Miami or Canada that i can go to?

Re: need to find bridal lehenga in miami / canada ASAP URGENT

• MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_need-bridal-lehenga-miami-canada-asap-urgent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:bc6751d1-d8ca-409f-905c-b5f7708b1601Post:9c9a4d5e-e213-484d-8333-1402a00655b3">need to find bridal lehenga in miami / canada ASAP URGENT</a>:
    [QUOTE]...Can anyone recomend any Indian Bridal boutiquesin Miami or <strong><u>Canada </u></strong>that i can go to?
    Posted by tjifill[/QUOTE]

Hello Tijfill! ~ Congrats!!!

I did all my bridal wear shopping in Canada.  Where exactly will you be travelling to in Canada...I believe the most popular indian wedding shopping is done in Vancouver and Toronto....if you are looking in Toronto I can give you a few names....
  • edited December 2011
    Tijfill,

I don't know where you are located, but I don't recommend Miami all that highly for Indian clothes shopping (or, should I say, my ILs don't recommend it).  If they have to go somewhere within driving distance, they prefer Orlando.  If they're flying, it's NY/NJ or India.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gerrard Street in Toronto Canada is my best recommendation.  Plus they have awesome roasted spicy corn.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards