Offbeat Weddings
Options

Geek Brides!

Care to share your geeky wedding details?

I'm getting married in October. I already started sending out my Donkey Kong and Tetris save the dates. My invitations are printed like original Nintendo controllers on the front with the wedding details on the other side. I plan on having a geeky grooms cake for my guy. Haven't decided on what, however. Considering some factors that I can geek up a bit without it taking over the entire wedding. Things like the guestbook, my shoes, his cufflinks and socks, etc.

Also, I'm trying to arrange for us to have Rock Band set up so we can play during the reception!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Geek Brides!

• Options
    Our cake is designed to look like a Tetris game with our wedding date as the score.  I just purchased 600 dice and about 700 Legos (god bless shopping in bulk) for our centerpieces which double as favors!  Also, in lieu of dancing, which we both are terrible at, we'll be playing boardgames!  Originally the cake topper was going to be some handmade sculpy figurines of our WoW characters, but after much struggling, we decided to purchase instead a fairy topper.  Initially I was worried that the wedding wouldn't be geeky enough to satisfy him, but I think we've reached a happy medium!  :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards