Offbeat Weddings
Options

off beat save the dates?

considering using some sort of variation of this for the save the dates. then maybe our photos in the inside

Re: off beat save the dates?

• Options
    I like it. Its different. I am looking at STD's right now and I dont like anything and the ones I do like are 4.00 each. I just cant spend that
  • Options
    That looks soooooo cute!

I also love the DIY save the date templates from Wedding Chicks - link and Weddingbee - link. We used one from one of those sites, but I can't find it right now. They're cute, and perfect if you're on a budget. We just bought a bunch of cardstock (in fact, if you want white, blue, or yellow you can have our extras) and envelopes (we have a bunch of yellow). They came out cute :)
    IMG_0015

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I saw some really cute offbeat ones at zazzle.com and they offer a special discount if you order in certain batches.
  • Options
    FI designed ours in photo shop using a picture we took with his camera & tripod. My brother printed them (=free!) but you could get them printed at a Kinko's etc.

• Options
    My husband drew our save-the-date!  I could not find any that I liked online.

Anniversary Visit The Nest! my read shelf:
    Margot's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    We used Vistaprint to print ours. We did magnets. Cost about $16 for 100 small magnets and then we did a custom secturity lined envelopes that said "Ben&Meshell 10/14/11" also about $16 for 100

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_off-beat-save-dates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:a58ec4bb-23ef-4187-b033-733901b324ebPost:0a466f62-dfb8-4538-9355-685c3cb42488">Re: off beat save the dates?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My husband drew our save-the-date!  I could not find any that I liked online.
    Posted by ~Tuck~[/QUOTE]
    I love it!!! And how cool that he drew it!
  • Options

Ours were more traditional magnet photos, but the photo itself was a little more offbeat. Our photog did a great job.

• Options
    I was also going to suggest zazzle.com ~ tis where I found our cute 8-bit game save the date.  lol
    Visit Red.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards