Offbeat Weddings
Options

Black Roses/White Dress

Does anyone think it matters if I wear a white dress but have black roses as my primary flower? I havn't found very many photos to reference how it would look.  What does everyone think?

Re: Black Roses/White Dress

• Options
    I love black and white together and think this would look stunning.
  • Options
    Thanks! I was also thinking about adding an additional color into the mix, maybe a deep blue or purple.  This would just be an accent color though. I love the idea of having black be my main wedding color.  I'm not really going for a goth look, I just think alot can be done with black Smile
  • Options
    I like it but if you're not going for a goth look, I would be careful to not overdue it. You may end up with a look you don't want.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Options
    I think it would look stunning, but I agree with uneek, unless your going for goth, which is cool if you are!, make sure you find the perfect balance! :D
  • Options
    Ooh you should sneak onto the gothic board and take a peek at DivineWillow's bio, I think it has a lot of elements you're looking for. That board is great for stuff like that, I frequent the board because my colors are red and black.
  • Options
    GrauGrau member
    First Comment
    I think it would look great. If FI had agreeded, I would have originally had black as one of my colors, and personally love the high contrast look it gives.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Awesome!! Thanks for the tip, I will go check out her page!
  • Options
    Thanks for looking out everyone! I will take everything you girls said into consideration!
  • Options
    Sounds gorgeous!
  • Options
    My colors are black and white, but I am doing red roses.  I would be careful with too much black.  And when you say black roses, do you mean silk ones?  Real Black Magic Roses are more of a deep, dark red color and are VERY expensive.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards