• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Offbeat Weddings

Feeling a bit too ecclectic...

so my wedding is in 25 days, as the home page is so kidly reminding me *cries in a corner*. The day has gone from having set colors and a loose theme into simply being a cornucopia of geekiness, and it's starting to worry me.

For instance, the favors... started out as being origami cranes, and then I added in these block prints that are suppose to have a Japanese sort of look to them, but they're of the TARDIS... and now we are apparently adding in Sesame Street chocolate lollipops. There's a companion cube cake, with Wall-E toppers, walking down the aisle to Star Trek music, and a Rick Roll recessional...

We're both geeks, so these things totally reflect our personalities, and we like them all, but I am in need of some cohesion, and I'm not sure how to achieve that. I think part of the problem is the general table decor is fairly traditional/boring, but I'm just not sure what else to do. We've done this all on a tiny budget, too, so I don't have much money to spend to decorate.

I'm just at a total loss and freaking out! Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience, and if anyone has any ideas to help me bring everything together.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards