Christian Weddings

Tuesday QOTD

Any movies in the theater you want to see? Seen any good ones recently?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday QOTD

• The Hobbit!  And Les Mis.  But I have trepidations about both of them :(

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I want to see The Hobbit and Les Mis as well. I'd like to see Skyfall- but will probably wait till it's on rent. Just saw Life of Pi, which was awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I saw Lincoln and loved it. We have tickets for the Hobbit and I can't wait!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Lincoln, The Hobbitt (actually, DH wants to see that most), and Les Mis.
  • LES MIS!!!!! DH wants to see the Hobbit. We both want to see Lincoln but we will probably wait until it goes to one of the dollar theaters or comes out on DVD
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The Hobbit. My fiance said he'll take me this weekend, even though he hates LOTR. In exchange i'll see Lincoln with him. He's dying to see it because it was filmed where we live (and right across the street from where I work). 
    Anniversary
  • The Hobbit and Les Mis! I saw BD2 with my sister, Lincoln with my dad, and H and I saw Argo together over Thanksgiving. Lots of movies!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • I want to see Lincoln, The Hobbit, and Les Mis, but I'll have to wait for all of them to come out on DVD.  I don't want to be *that mom* who brings their 2 month old to a movie.  :)
  • I actually don't want to see Les Mis.  The 1990's version with Liam Neelson and Uma Thurman is my fav movie of all time, and I just don't want to see it ruined (and I just can't see Anne Hathaway in the role).  I'd like to see LIncoln or maybe the Hobbit.  
  • Oh I also want to see Skyfall!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I want to see Life of Pi.

Ryan and I went to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn 2 the other day. Yes, make fun of me if you want. Actually, I only started watching it because back when the first one was out I went to the $2.50 theater with my bff where they show movies that'd left the regular theater and were not yet on DVD and it was showing and there are only 8 theaters there and we decided it was the best choice, though neither of us had read the book. Well we enjoyed it, and made a date to see the second as well. By the third we didn't meet up in time and caught it on DVD...

Meanwhile, Ryan teased me, then he finally admited he'd secretly seen them and liked them. So anyway, we saw this last one together and it was good.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards