Christian Weddings
Options

No more KnotTV!

I'm so excited about this. I know about the whole changing the link thing and I have this board a few others bookmarked under that, but now I can creep other boards without that stupid thing bugging me!
Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: No more KnotTV!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hooray!!!! i love it!!! it was getting annoying always having to pause or turn the volume off.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I hated it!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad they got rid of it. It became extremely annoying!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad they got rid of it, but I knew how to surf all the boards without running into it, so it really doesn't make that much of a difference to me.  :)
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_knottv?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:334dcd40-d71e-46d6-9b52-d721fe1be3f9Post:3f285ae5-747f-4faa-ac98-8903b38076af">Re: No more KnotTV!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad they got rid of it, but I knew how to surf all the boards without running into it, so it really doesn't make that much of a difference to me.  :)
    Posted by sessionswedding[/QUOTE]

Yep.  I always forgot it existed until I checked TK from a friend's computer where it wasn't bookmarked...or if I clicked a TK e-mail link. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it!  I never knew there was a way to block it before.  it was very annoying. 
    "Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's gone?  YAY!!!  I did NOT like that thing, but I had the link fixed so I never noticed.  :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards