Christian Weddings
Options

Dear FI (DH) Friday

Dear FI,
Thanks for giving me a kiss and wishing me happy birthday this morning - I was so hoping you would!!  I wasn't even thinking about presents until you told me not to peek - I never peek, but since YOU told me not to, I'm having trouble behaving.  :P  I love you honey!!  I can't wait to marry you in.......um.....very few days.  :D
-Little "Big O"

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: Dear FI (DH) Friday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I understand that it is the last month of school and you are really stressed, but so am I.  I also understand that you don't have time to plan a wedding right now, but if we don't, you will be upset that we'll have to wait to get married.  I also understand that money is tight, and I appreciate that you defer to me sometimes.  I can't wait to be your wife, and I know that God has better seasons in store for us.  Please trust in him that we will make it through.

Love always.
    M
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I am so glad you got some sleep last night. You really needed it. Sorry we can't hang out much this weekend. I'm looking forward to this afternoon with you.
    Love,
    Your FI
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear DH,

I'm so proud of you and how well you did last night in the Corporate 5K!

Love,

Your biggest cheerleader <3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Fi,
    Please forgive me for my little break but my brain can only write so much before it drifts over to the knot. Thank you sooo much for you support with finishing this monster of a paper that I put off until the last minute. I can't wait to see you when you gett off work today and I'm soo happy you were willing to help my dad out this weekend. I LOVE YOU!!!!

Yours always,
    Future Mrs. VB
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

HOLY CRAP I can't believe we're trying to buy a house.  Talking to your sister about a mortgage so we can get with your mom to make an offer is so scary and exciting all at the same time!  I never thought we'd own a house period, much less so soon!  I really hope we get this house because we love it and it's a great deal.  Thank you being so supportive and for liking the same house as me.  :-P

Love,

Amanda
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I'm gonna miss you this weekend!   But I'm glad you have a chance to go visit your family.  Only wishing I was there... 

So glad we were able to spend some time together yesterday evening.  It's less than 94 days... I think 93, at last count... we'll be in the 80's soon!!!  So excited! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear H,

I'm so glad you are feeling better today. Even though we went to bed late, I'm happy that you were able to sleep better last night. I'm really looking forward to relaxing this weekend with you. :)

/J
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_dear-fi-dh-friday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:6a529a23-1698-4af8-bb1a-39e30e25e87cPost:1b34d06e-87c3-47e9-8cc1-481c28060fa1">Dear FI (DH) Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear FI, Thanks for giving me a kiss and wishing me <strong>happy birthday</strong> this morning - I was so hoping you would!!  I wasn't even thinking about presents until you told me not to peek - I never peek, but since YOU told me not to, I'm having trouble behaving.  :P  I love you honey!!  I can't wait to marry you in.......um.....very few days.  :D -Little "Big O"
    Posted by BrideToBeBecauseHeLovesMe[/QUOTE]

happy birthday!! its mine today too! :)

Dear FI,
    thanks for taking care of me this week. i know i was really stressing and probably more than i should have been, and i'm sorry you get the butt of it some...ok, a lot of the time. and thank you SO much for trundging through this job search thing with me....AGAIN. but its over now! i'm so excited to finally make that other steak with you in celebration.
    i cannot wait to be your wife!
    love!
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear H,

Thank you for coming to school today and helping me with show stuff.  I never could have had the kids move all those flats and platforms into storage if you weren't there.  Thank you also for understanding that I didn't want to eat dinner at home.  The idea for Chinese was spot on.

I heart you!

Wife
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I'm a day late, but...

Dear FI,

Thank you for being there for me when I feel so alone. With Jesus and you on my side, I know everything will be okay. I am so glad you will be by my side forever.

Love you,
    Me 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards