Christian Weddings

We have a home!

It's not much, but we officially have a move in date for our apartment, and a new address!

It is a little more than we wanted to spend, but it's so nice and clean and new and close we just decided to bite the bullet. I just wish one was available a little closer to the wedding. Oh well!

First Look
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: We have a home!

• YAY! That's awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How long after the wedding is it available? I ended up moving into "our" apartment and living by myself over the summer. It sucked, but I think your situation sucks a little more. But yaaaaay fro a new home!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • YAY, that's so great :)
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_we-have-a-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:95e37bdd-ab98-4bd2-ae3b-065bcee3c4cfPost:1470bfe5-aaeb-4ef4-9978-ddd33ad9b10f">Re: We have a home!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How long after the wedding is it available? I ended up moving into "our" apartment and living by myself over the summer. It sucked, but I think your situation sucks a little more. But yaaaaay fro a new home!
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]

It's about a month after the honeymoon. In one sense, its great because then we get to save a little more money. But it sucks because his mommy has to control everything and will for a month.
    It's okay though. With prayer, we will survive the month of marriage and living at home.
    It's going to be okay!

First Look
  • congrats!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_we-have-a-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:95e37bdd-ab98-4bd2-ae3b-065bcee3c4cfPost:e34f56fd-904a-463d-9c37-573ca05ac753">Re: We have a home!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We have a home! : It's about a month after the honeymoon. In one sense, its great because then we get to save a little more money. But it sucks because his mommy has to control everything and will for a month. It's okay though. With prayer, we will survive the month of marriage and living at home. It's going to be okay!
    Posted by peachykeen26[/QUOTE]

<div>Feel free to PM here or on FB (are you in the FB group?) if you want to talk about that. ;) We stayed with the IL's after the HM for two weeks while H finished his internship and we're living with them this entire summer because of the same situation...internships. So I feel ya and I'm willing to offer advice and/or a listening ear.</div>
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_we-have-a-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:95e37bdd-ab98-4bd2-ae3b-065bcee3c4cfPost:46a8f7b8-cdfa-44ce-bc74-8694450fe6c9">Re: We have a home!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We have a home! : Feel free to PM here or on FB (are you in the FB group?) if you want to talk about that. ;) We stayed with the IL's after the HM for two weeks while H finished his internship and we're living with them this entire summer because of the same situation...internships. So I feel ya and I'm willing to offer advice and/or a listening ear.
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]

I'm not in the group. Maybe I will join!

First Look
  • Woohoo! Congrats!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Congrats girl! So happy for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards