Here is a fun game to play, write 5 things you have learned last year and 5 things you are looking forward to this year!
Top 5 things I've learned Last year:
1. I hate planning weddings. Never again.
2. How much my church family cares for us and how much they blessed us by the wedding.
3. Living with a man is hard.
4. I can handle 20 quarter units like a boss
5. Traveling is my passion but I don't always have to go far away to love the place I am going.
Top 5 things I'm looking forward to in 2013:
1. Learning more things about marriage and our 1 year anniversairy.
2. Being almost finished with school.
4. Trying new recipes
5. Going camping, hiking and canoeing with my husband.
"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis
Married! May 27th, 2012