November 2012 Weddings
Options

Red and Black - What do you think???

When I first picked my colors I said they were red, black and white.  My BM are wearing red dresses (already purchased), my MOH's are wearing black or red (they haven't gotten their dressing yet).  I am wearing an ivory dress.  My Fiance' and I were trying to come up with the colors we want the linens to be.  I found this picture and we both loved it.  What do you think?  My mother said it's nice, but isn't totally in love with it.  She thinks the dark colors will make the room look smaller.  I told her I know they say dark colored walls will do that.  I don't know what the colors of the linens have to do with the room looking smaller.  She thinks maybe white table cloths, red napkins, white chair covers and red sashs.  We thought about this too, but we saw this looked and love it.  Please give me your input.

www.caterersanantonio.com/img/randolph2.jpg">

**I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**

Re: Red and Black - What do you think???

• Options
    I love it!  My colours are red, black and white as well.   And I love the look of this!  Do what you love! 
  • Options
    Thanks Jewel224!
  • Options
    Our colors are Red, Black, and Ivory. Everyone will be in Black, with either red or ivory accents. I am going to be wearing red! I am so jazzed about, too! As far as I am concerned, if they are the colors you want, then run with it!

• Options

A red dress!! You go girl!! My mom tried to get me to try on a red dress, but never seen one that I loved and that was in my size.  Recently I seen a few that I loved, but I am not going to think about it because I already have my dress and it's Ivory. My FI hasn't seen my dress, but keeps saying it would make since for your dress to have red in it.  Oh well I already got my dress and there is no red in it at all.

• Options
    Just so you know,I never saw one either. I did find a dress that I love in white. So,I am going to take the design to this lady, and she is going to make it for me. Its going to save me so much money. The dress, if I were to buy it off Ebay is close to $1800. She said it wouldn't be more than $800 for the fanciest dress in the world, and the dress is really simple. Score for me! 

I don't know where you live, but you could always have a seamstress add a little red to your dress. (If that's something you really want)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards