November 2012 Weddings
Options

Dress help

I found my dress almost immediately, I found my bridesmaids' dresses almost immediately, but I am having the biggest nightmare finding a junior bridesmaid dress!!!

My junior bridesmaid is going to be 10 and she is very tiny.  We basically need to get her a flower girl dress because none of the actual junior bridesmaid dresses will fit her.  Problem is, all of the flower girl dresses are too childish for her age or only come in ivory or white.  I don't want her to stand out - I want her to appear as though she is one of the bridesmaids (just a smaller version - haha).

I did find some flower girl dresses by Bill Levkoff that would perfectly match the color of the bridesmaid dresses, but they are expensive and we can't locate a store that carries them to try on.  I don't want my FSIL to buy a dress that expensive without my future niece trying it on first.

We tried just about every flower girl dress by Jordan and I wasn't too impressed with any of them.  Do any of you have any suggestions of designers that we can look into?  Or even any websites? 
21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards