Washington-Seattle
Options

Help please with final details...

So I have been thinking about viels and accessories for a few months now and I have not gotten anywhere. I met with someone who makes jewelry and she showed me this idea for earrings. I posted a picture of my dress below which has a lot of distinct details and I have tried several pieces from Macy's and nothing matches. Lastly, I have attached a photo of a sample cathedral veil. I would not be getting this one. I was looking into a one tier full viel with pencil lining on the endges. The veil would be in ivory and not that wrinkled. It's a bad picture but when I tried on shorter veils they cut me and my dress off where your eyes did not look at all the details of the dress. Please help! ;)

Re: Help please with final details...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    man oh man i love you in your dress! i love love love the look of the cathedral veil! i think those earrings are beautiful and if you love them, use them! otherwise some crystal chandelier earrings would be gorgeous also.

i agree that short veils would cut you off and not show the dress off enough. you'll just wear the veil for the ceremony right?
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes just for the ceremony! Thanks sarack! It is so hard to envision everything! I'll take all the input I can get! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I REALLY like hte veil.  Could u post a pix, with the earrings on? they look a little bunchy and remind me of grapes.  Are there pearls on ur dress? if so, I think they would match really well. But I almost thing having the style be a little more dangly would be nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the style of those earrings (ironically I was just in the Macy's at southcenter today and saw some earrings like that which is where I thought the pic was from!) but I would want it to be a bit longer than they appear in the picture.  JMO.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you guys take swatches or anything with you to look out jewelry??
    I'm not even sure on where/how to start looking for mine yet...
    Im a white gold kind of girl but will white gold go with ivory/champagne dress?

I swear sometimes I feel completely dumb when it comes to the simplest things with the wedding. LOL
    Happy Planning Ladies!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards