So I have two sisters and did not want to have to choose between the two of them on who i would appoint as my maid of honor so i decided to ask my cousin whom i am very close too... but now i am not so sure about my decision. I know i cant change my mind but i am trying to decide how to talk to her about it. Yesterday we had an addressing party that her and her mother were supposed to be at. Her mom showed up but she did not. So i texted her asking where she was and she was like "well i dont have good hand writing anyways and i wanted to go with my friend to her grandparents 50th anniversary so i wont be coming." and then a couple of weeks ago i asked her to go and get the dress i picked out and she told me that it cost too much and even asked me to buy it for her. At that point i told her that if she did not want to be in the wedding that was fine but she needed to tell me now so i could figure out something else i wasnt rude to her but i simply told her that. She agreed to buy it but wants to put it on my credit card at davids bridal and pay it off slowly... I dunno what to do with her. I dont even know what to think. I told her i was working on more stuff last night and asked if she could help and she told me that she really didnt feel like it and that she wanted to go to the lake with some friends. I have 96 days till my wedding and i need help... what do i do?
I never believed in True Love until I met him.