Wedding Woes
Options

If I could have my way, I would own the following

-one teacup pig-at least one mini-pony but I have a feeling mini-ponies are like chips, you can't have just one-an English Bulldog-a tortoise-a pygmy goat-a llama -an alpaca (for the wool yo!)-a sheep (again for the wool!)Ideally, I wouldn't live in the boonies either. I'd want to live reasonably close to a metropolitan area so I wasn't hours from Target and a mall, you know important things.

Re: If I could have my way, I would own the following

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you've given up on the pug?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i vote you get the alpaca.
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I am undecided. I am not sure that even the bulldog would survive because even though these are mini-animals I do not want my dogs being trampled. I'd also like a few more pit bulls, a real Rhodesian Ridgeback in addition to my bastard mutt Kylie, and a Shetland Sheepdog.
  • Options
    E SquaredE Squared member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the new siggie.  A woman at work has alpacas.  It sounds like a lot of work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm... I could have a teacup pig as a petI want a bull mastif more than I can say, and am especially fond of springer spaniels as wellI love my kitties, and would own more if they had similar personalities. I have wonderful cats. I would own a cow too. I would call her Eine Kuh
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can live in suburban MD. Half an hour outside DC is farm country. You can have over an acre of land and still be 10 minutes from Target. Also you should get chickens. Fresh eggs and/or baby chicks!
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I think if I could own any animals, I'd have a couple of horses, a Great Pyrenees, some sheep, some buffalo, cows, and chickens.  I think I might like to throw in an ostrich.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards