Options

Ok lurkers

2»

Re: Ok lurkers

• Options
    SchmoopitaSchmoopita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, don't toss me away just because I hate humanity! I'm a very lovely person. I'm super polite and kind while secretly hating everyone. Pubic, public....I could deal with the pubic better...
  • Options
    jojobrnjojobrn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    And the color choice along with the style of this dress is NOT working well for this poor lady:[img]http://tinyurl.com/yj5ymbt[/img]
  • Options
    citrusbride09citrusbride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's with the uniboob? Even larger sized dresses should have the seams lined up correctly.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is EXACTLY what i was talking about yesterday.  the wrap is supposed to go around the bewbs, not above or below.  the V part is supposed to cut between them.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heavens to Betsy. That might be the worst dress I've ever seen.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ::eyes as wide as saucers::
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It wouldn't be so bad if she were wearing it where it belongs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's very unfortunate.
  • Options
    jojobrnjojobrn member
    edited December 2011
    I dunno CW, that shimmery orange is making me think easter egg gone wrong. The combo of the two is bad.And is it just me or do the bride and groom look somewhat related:[img]http://tinyurl.com/ykf28nj[/img]
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    (In pro pics) Why is there a picture of her putting her Blackberry in her boobage?!
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CW, it would be worse. The dress is supposed to be a deep v-neck. Think of all that cleavage spilling out. I was actually in a bridal shop and witnessed a bride choose this dress for an extremely plus-sized bridesmaid. The seamstress actually said they'd alter it like that picture so she wouldn't have too much boobage. I was all agape, but I didn't say anything.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The sad thing is, the cut of that orange dress would probably not be bad in a large size, but either she didn't have it altered, or the seamstress was a moron. They do look semi-related, but it's probably more the fact that they both appear to be crying, so they are red and puffy-faced.
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    ASauce, I saw that one too.  I was just like, No, seriously, put it down.
  • Options
    rouhasrouhas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jojo: that's exactly what I thought!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    rouhas .. your puppy is adorable!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    But a panel in the v-neck would be wonderful compared to a dress hitting the wrong areas. yes, I'd like to look like a sack of potatoes, please.
  • Options
    rouhasrouhas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HE: thank you!  I'll add a more recent one soon.  That was the day we brought him home from the rescue (about 5 months ago).  He's much bigger and much more fiesty.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm always late to the party. And empty-handed, no less. :( I pop out of lurker-dom on occasion. It's been while, though. Work gets in the way. Boo.
  • Options
    jojobrnjojobrn member
    edited December 2011
    I am a West Coaster and not going anywhere soon. You ahve time to run out and find a bio...go quick!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me too! I've got two more hours at work.
  • Options
    angel_linsangel_lins member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I've lurked for ages & ages (I remember MotherBucker, when Ww was Cinn, as well as the entire TF fiasco).  I made my first successful beebee sacrifice this morning, which had me more nervous than taking the Bar.  I enjoy the snark and the banter of WW and that's why I hang out here.
    The world's greatest bumper sticker: "No, you can't have my rights. I'm still using them."
  • Options
    jojobrnjojobrn member
    edited December 2011
    Wow, you've been here longer than I have for sure. What took you so long? Welcome.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    holy cow angel, you've been lurking foreeeeeever! So you're creepy then? That's your thing? ;)
  • Options
    angel_linsangel_lins member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CW, I'm really the 40-year old in his underwear in mom's basement... Yeah, that's kind of the thing, when you lurk forever you start to know the inside jokes, but yet it feels creepy to post like you know the inside jokes, b/c no one knows who you are.  So I just don't post that much.  
    The world's greatest bumper sticker: "No, you can't have my rights. I'm still using them."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, that's kind of the thing, when you lurk forever you start to know the inside jokes, but yet it feels creepy to post like you know the inside jokes, b/c no one knows who you are. So I just don't post that much. Oh, this is so me, too. I've lurked for ages. I'm just not quick with the witty/snarky remarks. I always think of something to say long after the fact. Then when I try to come out of hiding, work always drags me back in. I'm not supposed to be online when I'm working. I'm such a rebel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards