Wedding Woes
Options

wedding

ok i am getting married in november and i wanted to just go to the court house but my fiance talked me in to an actual wedding but i know nothing about weddings so can i please get help like how mand bridemaids do i need and pretty much everything else i am at a lose because i know nothing

Re: wedding

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww, welcome to earth.
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd start with learning to spell.  HTH!
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    You don't need any bridesmaids. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Start with a budget & go to your local board. They'll be able to help you better.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you really dont need anything other than the things that you want because in the end the things that you want are all that you'll need hth and you dont really need to know about weddings to know what you want or do not want or need to have at your wedding and why does your fi want a wedding when you do not maybe he should plan it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you ever attended a wedding before?

I ask because some chick was on here before saying she had never attended a wedding before, and that's why she didn't know how to plan it.

So, I'm going to be nice and assume that you've never attended a wedding, never seen one on tv, magazines or the internet.

So, I guess H was on to something.
  • Options
    loriann91loriann91 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea i have been in 2 weddings and both were totaly diffrent and he wants a wedding because he just dose he wants that experience
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does he want a big wedding or a small wedding? Classic theme or camo?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you mind me asking if the 91 in your screen name is because it's the year you were born?

I'm just wondering.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    he wants the wedding to be our family and friends being they will have to travel we recently moved out of state and they will becomeing to sc for the wedding they live in nc so its not going to be 2 big of a wedding and it will be a traditonal wedding in blue       yes the 91 in my name means i was born in 1991 y do u ask
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Camo. Totally camo.

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no not camo he wants dark blue
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011