Washington-Seattle

Extensions?

I am considering getting extensions because I would really like my hair long for the wedding BUT currently my hair is just above my shoulders.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any fairly inexpensive ideas? The problem I'm running into is that in order for the hair to be stylable it has to be real!

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Extensions?

• edited December 2011
    I remember one of the stylists I found included extensions.........lemme do some searching and I will see if I can find who it was. If I remember correctly, it was very reasonable.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • NarginiaNarginia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Kinmir! I hope you can dig up the info!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Reilly2BeReilly2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cheapest are the clip ins like the Jessica Simpson/Ken Pave brand. Most stylists can style your hair with those in. I used to work for a salon and when I had the cinderella extensions (fused to your hair) it cost over $600. How are you planning on wearing your hair? 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm planning on doing the clip in kind. So far I've checked with two places Tammy at aria salon in Capitol hill charges 250 for the extensions which are yours to keep and 90 for the up do/ style. She colors the ext to match your hair color perfectly also. Pacific artistry charges 150 for the extensions and 250 for hair and make up but they come to you. For fused extensions they range from 600 to 1000 dollars. Hope this helps:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards