Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
Married 7/10/10
Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
Anniversary

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear CA BM,

You suck.  I texted 24 hours ago to confirm if it was just you or you and you on-again-off-again BF coming to the wedding because I need to have our numbers for our caterer.  NOTHING.  Seriously!??  Yeah, I'm going bridezilla because A) You STILL haven't gotten me your flight info you promised a month and a half ago which you "just found out" a couple weeks ago arrive the night of the RD(!) and are now trying to change to that morning or the night before B) You never communicate with me and take 1-2 days to reply to my texts C) You never reply to my emails D) You keep flopping back and forth on whether or not your BF is coming.  All this after you promised to do better on communicating!?  If I don't hear from you by the time I get off work, I'll call you and then I'm going with MOH's suggestion: if I don't hear back from you by tomorrow I'm assuming you're not coming at all.

Angrily,

Pissed off Bridezilla

Dear cold,

Please go away.  Soon.  And please give me back my normal voice.

Sincerely,

Bride with 2.5 weeks to go

Dear sun,

We miss you.  The plants miss you.  We love your company and would love to have you back in town immediately, full-time.  Please come back and stick around. 

Kindly,

Sun-lover

Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Body,

Please go back to feeling normal. You haven't had to take any antibiotics in a week and you still don't feel 100% yet. I'm doing everything my doctor and pharmacist told me to do once done with the antibiotics but to no avail. Pleas Please Pleas get off your rocker and feel better.

Sincerely
    Frustrated Mind
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Past Co-Worker,
    Thanks a lot for turning our campus into a blackhole of your crap.  And further thanks for leaving, and leaving it up to me & your assistant to sort through, pack, and clean up your nasty clutter.  It was appaling how many resources were wasted simply because they could not be found, buried under your mess.  Then again, you provided me with two extra days of work, so I guess it's not all bad.
    Sincerely,
    Nevertheless Relieved to No Longer Share a Workspace with You

Dear Luck,
    Thanks for being with me this week.  I am grateful that you have created opportunities for me to have a little more income before the wedding this summer!  And also, for helping me stumble upon a pretty awesome place to work.
    Sincerely,
    A-Little-Less-Stressed

Dear FI,
    Thanks for being awesome & having a positive attitude when I am down.  That means a LOT to me, especially when the things I worry about involve you too.  I will make you burnt chocolate-chip cookies as soon as my mixer bowl is out of the dishwasher.
    With love,
    Your FIe

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_open-letter-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:da607cf2-8b5d-492e-8c4a-8a2a4f43587aPost:bb94eb53-7f55-4d3d-ae78-0e96aae18223">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE] I will make you burnt chocolate-chip cookies as soon as my mixer bowl is out of the dishwasher. With love, Your FIe
    Posted by jennyann28[/QUOTE]

Lol, becuase nothing says "I love you" like burnt Chocolate chip cookies. :)
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Dear people who haven't rsvp'd,

Just FYI, I've marked you down as a no... FI decided that if you come, you won't eat. HA! :)

-mean bride to be

Dear weather,

Rain all you want during the week.. but on the weekends, please show up for us girls! We need you!

-vitamin d deprived

Dear vows,

Please let me find something that I really like.. please let FI and I finish you.

-not impressed with what we've got

Dear rest of DIY projects,

Please look good the first time I attempt you.. please don't force me to continue to do you over and over and over again...

-me

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Sun,

Thank you so much for showing for two days. Please keep coming back everyday the entire summer. I have really missed you.

-ms pale and pastey

To my beloved children

You are such great kids. I love you soooo much. But I need a huge favor. Please be good from now until mommy and daddy get back from our honeymoon. Mommy is super stressed and feels as if she cannot handle an ounce more. So Bee please stop pinching brother and Tan please stop chasing your sister until she is so horrified I have to hold her for 10 min. Please play nicely and let mommy get some work done :)

love
     your mother

Dear wedding,

please finish planning yourself. Al the last details I need to figure out are too much. My mind is mush and I cannot figure anything else out.

sincerely
    overwhelmed bride
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Weather,

Please don't make me angry at Rich Marriott in the morning any more this "summer."  He seems like a nice guy, so cut us all some slack and bring back the sun!

~Cold King 5 viewer

Dear slightly flabby upper arms,

Please tone yourselves, so I will look hotter in my bridesmaid dress next weekend.

~Bridesmaid trying to get in shape for her own wedding too
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_open-letter-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:da607cf2-8b5d-492e-8c4a-8a2a4f43587aPost:b236f2db-05f7-46c2-a45a-e9327e68423d">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Open Letter Wednesday : Lol, becuase nothing says "I love you" like burnt Chocolate chip cookies. :)
    Posted by Tygirljojo[/QUOTE]

<div>He LOVES burnt cookies!  It makes me mad, because I think they are gross.  I tell him constantly that I refuse to sabotage my own baking, but usually I will make one batch crispy just for him.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear acne medicine,
    I Just started you last week and I was so looking forward to clearer skin BUT someone forgot to tell me that it gets worse before it gets better. I have my first showers this weekend and I am hoping that you will get better and stop making me dizzy. You better be working at the wedding in 1 month!!!!

-A very upset bride
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear weather,
    I'm not asking for pure gorgeousness, but I would really appreciate partly sunny, temperatures in 70s and not muggy on Saturday and Sunday please!

- possibly-freezing-bride in strapless dress

Dear WR tasks,
    You're almost done! Please don't throw any wrenches at me!
     - anxious bride
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_open-letter-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:da607cf2-8b5d-492e-8c4a-8a2a4f43587aPost:f1bfec6c-c9fa-4eea-9197-c1d4f38a0184">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear WR tasks, You're almost done! Please don't throw any wrenches at me!  - anxious bride
    Posted by KST_[/QUOTE]

Hooray!!! :)
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Algebra,

Please let me pass your second test so that I can move on with my life and enjoy the summer. Seriously, you suck, but I'll be nice and try not to cheat on you.

Sincerely,
    Unsure Future Middle School Math Teacher
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sweet_AdelineSweet_Adeline member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI's Boss,

Please take your head out of you a$$ and realize that you've been overlooking one of your most talented employees since you started with the company.  If you were so freaking smart you would know that you can't judge a person by one number in one snapshot of time.  You are promotong morons that FI could run circles around!  One of these days I'll convince him to stop being so loyal and then you'll see just how much he's done for the company.

Sincerely,

Ticked on behalf of her FI, since he's too loyal to be ticked off for himself.

Dear Prospective Officiant,

Please, please, please be likeable when we meet with you because you've quoted the best price so far!

Yours truly,

Frugal Bride
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards