Washington-Seattle

White table linens and settings for trade, barter or shared cost?

I'm looking to cut down on wedding rental costs.  We are having about 130 guests.  We need white table linens, and table settings (silverware, plates, coffee cups, wine glasses, water glasses).  Does anyone want to share in the rental cost or know of a barter or trade site that I could get some of these items? 

Our wedding is going to be in Woodenville, WA and I live in the Columbia City neighborhood of Seattle. I use the freecycle site often but the household items come in small quantities.  

Thanks so much!!!

Re: White table linens and settings for trade, barter or shared cost?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_white-table-linens-and-settings-for-trade-barter-or-shared-cost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:dfc9d3bd-a84f-4046-a94b-5495440545daPost:b8afe077-1031-42e6-b2fe-c95f8e7a2f4d">White table linens and settings for trade, barter or shared cost?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking to cut down on wedding rental costs.  We are having about 130 guests.  We need white table linens, and table settings (silverware, plates, coffee cups, wine glasses, water glasses).  Does anyone want to share in the rental cost or know of a barter or trade site that I could get some of these items?  Our wedding is going to be in Woodenville, WA and I live in the Columbia City neighborhood of Seattle. I use the freecycle site often but the household items come in small quantities.   Thanks so much!!!
    Posted by trishmaried[/QUOTE]

Trish, when is your wedding? My FI and I live in Everett, and getting married in Marysville. We are hoping once RSVPs come in we will be around 130-150 guests. We are also trying to cut down rental costs, so if it works out, lets chat and split the cost!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_white-table-linens-and-settings-for-trade-barter-or-shared-cost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:dfc9d3bd-a84f-4046-a94b-5495440545daPost:6a5a3bfe-cde3-4a85-9d08-101905e38f0a">Re: White table linens and settings for trade, barter or shared cost?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to White table linens and settings for trade, barter or shared cost? : Trish, when is your wedding? My FI and I live in Everett, and getting married in Marysville. We are hoping once RSVPs come in we will be around 130-150 guests. We are also trying to cut down rental costs, so if it works out, lets chat and split the cost!
    Posted by MrsAshleyP[/QUOTE]

Awesome.  Our wedding is Saturday August 18.  When is yours?  Currently we have tables and chairs on hold in Mountlake Terrace but haven't given a downpayment.  I'd love to chat with  you about options!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards