Wedding Woes

Speaking of dumb.

This made me laugh about ol' Paris.

As she began to open [the purse], I saw a small bindle of what I believed to be cocaine in a clear baggy begin to fall from the purse and into my hand," the arresting officer writes.

Re: Speaking of dumb.

• nice catch!
  • I left out the best part. She opened her purse to apply some lip balm, and that's when it fell out.
  • So, you have coke in your purse. You are in police custody. You decide to open your purse, where the drugs are chillin', when you don't absolutely HAVE TO?

Seriously, she needs to DIAF.
  • That about sums it up.

Doesn't she know you're suppose to hide it up your bum bum? She really needs to start watching The First 48 Hours.

When the officer asked her about the cocaine, Hilton "said she had not seen it, but now thought it was gum," according to the report.

Gum, you say?

• lip balm?  no.

pull over.  turn off the car.  hands on the steering wheel, eyes straight ahead.  don't get out, and wait for them to approach the car.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_speaking-of-dumb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:78242734-2673-4bdd-88ec-b7d63b2828a1Post:a4cb1b23-c9c3-404e-8fcf-1897dc487654">Re: Speaking of dumb.</a>:
    [QUOTE]lip balm?  no. pull over.  turn off the car.  hands on the steering wheel, eyes straight ahead.  don't get out, and wait for them to approach the car.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

This sounds like experience talking.
  • What's really awesome is that she said she thought it was gum. Moron.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards