July 2012 Weddings
Options

Hi girls!

I haven't really had the chance to post here since the wedding, but I've been scouring through all of your re-caps and photos and I'm so happy to read all of them! 

We didn't get back from our honeymoon until this past Tuesday and between the extreme jet-lag and trying to get settled here in our new home,  I haven't even had the chance to go through my own pictures that people have been sending me! 

I'll post a quick re-cap at some point soon!

Missed you guys!
Follow Me on Pinterest
Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Hi girls!

• Options
    MISS YOUUUUU MORE!!!! CHAT WITH US MORE SOOONNNN can't wait to stalk your pictures!
  • Options
    k8888 we have missed you! Please post your recap soon! (Although, mine took three weeks, so you're still within a reasonable time of your wedding so I can't be mad I haven't seen it yet.) :) xoxoxox
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi there Mrs!! Welcome back(ish)! I'm looking forward to your recap and pics when you find the time to post!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yay welcome back :)
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! We were in Maui at the same time and I was going to message you on Facebook but I didn't want to interrupt you and your husband doing it 24/7.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome back!  We missed you!!  Can't wait to see more pictures!  Hope you enjoyed your honeymoon!!

Meagan, I LOL'd reading your post!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    Schatzi - PM'd you back!

Meagan - Oh come onnnn, my vagina needed to rest at some point!  We drove around the ENTIRE island!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Post pictures soon!! I am loving eceryone's pictures and recaps! I finally decided to figure out how to post pictures myself today...so lazy! 

How did you (and you, too Meagan) like Maui??? It was a whirlwind for us. I think I crammed way too much and not enough downtime. We got back on a Monday evening, I went to work the next day and my poor husband (I still smile when I type/say that!) took the next two days off to recuperate! 
    ~ES~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards