Wedding Woes
Options

Is blue nails really a thing, or is this guy as much of a random weirdo as I think?

nyc artist
Not Ranked
Joined on 01-13-2011
NYC
1,747 Points
nyc artist is online. Last active: 01-25-2012, 4:33 PMNewbie

totally facebook staking my ex

I can't believe it! I can't believe he ACTUALLY found a Salma Hayek look a like who is shorter than him (he's only 5'4"), who paints her nails blue for him and is into sports!HA!

I'm not jealous at all. Not one iota. In fact, I remember the moment I knew it was "over" was when he bitched to me that I didn't "try to look hot for him" (aka have my nails constantly manicured and painted electric blue and wear skimpy clothing). I told him there are plenty of guidettes in Queens who dress like whores, and who regularly get manicures done. Besides, it doesn't pay for me to get my nails done as I'm always getting paint on my nails when I do my artwork.

(Not knocking women who get their nails done, that's all fine and good. It's incredible that all the things he wanted: a short, submissive, woman with blue nails appears out of the woodwork). Good for him. He better not let this one get away. God bless her for keeping her nails blue and wearing mini skirts all the time. lol. :p

Re: Is blue nails really a thing, or is this guy as much of a random weirdo as I think?

• Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

I think this is a one-off fetish.

• Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2012

aside from half the population of the jersey shore....weird fetish

br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2012
    my toenails are ice blue right now. they are often shades of blue, because it's my favorite color, but i never knew of a guy who cared
  • Options
    I just asked my FI, and he said he wouldn't care if I painted mine, no matter what color they were.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards