Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bachlorette Party Transportation

I am trying to come up with a transportation idea for my bachlorette party.  We were originally going to have about 25 people but now some people are not coming and we are down to about 12-15 people.With the cost of the school bus that we were going to get it is about $50 per person and I don't want people to have to pay that much.  Does anyone else have any transportation recommendations?TIA

Re: Bachlorette Party Transportation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Can't help ya Doyle cause my bachelorette party didn't have transportation because they were trying to keep costs down, BUT I can tell you... I kinda wished we had it.  My friend ended up hailing a limo on Delaware Ave cause it was more difficult to get cabs then we thought.   I think you might find it hard to get anything less than $50, I could be wrong though.  Are you doing Philly?  Would it be cheaper to carpool, drive in, and then get like 3 hotel rooms to share?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My bach party won't have transportation either but my FI's bach party is tonight. The list went from 20+ to 12 as well and a bus wasn't affordable. I suggested to them they rent a van and that's what they did. I can try to find name/company today. I know they also got a driver.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards