Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Peacock themed wedding

Hello All,

I would like to do a Peacock theme wedding. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find things like invitations, decor etc

Re: Peacock themed wedding

• Options
    123Print has low prices and I am going to be using their peacock invitiation. I think it's on the third page as you are going through the designs. I really like them but they are not fancy or truly elegant.
  • Options
    I am incorporating peacock feathers into my wedding as well. I had www.savethedatedesigns.com Do my save the dates and she designed a peacock feather,other I am incorporating the feathers into alot of areas in the wedding,in the arch with flowers..The guys are wearing a peacock feather instead of flowers,and I'm adding them into the bouquet and aisle runner. I love them so much and they add a punch of different color to my scheme..Go look on my community board if you would like to see a picture of my save the dates!! She was really inexpensive..I told her my budget and she did my save the dates,with colored metallic purple sheen envelopes and my wedding invites,rsvps,and envelopes for something I would consider one would pay just for a save the date.  I hope this helps..You can never have enough peacock feathers..I would say go with a different color scheme so the peacock feathers pop and make a statement :)
  • Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    Google peacock wedding inspiration boards.
  • Options
    I private messaged you some info!
  • Options
    honey78honey78 member
    First Comment
    Hello Ladies,

I am getting married on June 5th and I am having a peacock themed wedding.  I had an amazing graphic artist design my invitations so I thought I would share...

Invitation with flap closed

Top portion of invitation (open)

full view of invitation with flap open

RSVP card

Top right corner of the envelope

Back of envelope with peacock seal

I hope this give you ladies some fun ideas...Smile
  • Options
    Here are a ton of inspiration boards for your peacock themed wedding - a lot of them are diy too!

http://my-wedding-concierge.com/Search-Results.php?searchName=peacock&searchRegion=1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards