Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Great weekend!

I had my shower on Saturday.  It was a big surprise and my MOH did a great job.  I was so surprised by some of the people that made the trip.  I had a friend fly in from Jamaica and FSIL flew in from Cali!Then Sunday I had my first fitting.  IT went well, but I almost passed out.  I feel like I was standing there for an hour and the lights were so hot.  Did anyone else feel faint during a fitting?So it was a great weekend and now my house is cluttered up again!

Re: Great weekend!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't feel so great during mine either. I think just nerves combined with standing still for awhile and trying to deal with making decisions was just very overwhelming. That's wonderful you had a great shower.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had to rush out of the house early for my first fitting and hadn't eaten a big breakfast.  I slipped while putting on my shoes and cut my leg (no damage done to the dress, though!), and the injury + low blood sugar + excitement from trying on my dress caused me to feel really woozy!  Funny that others have had that experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards