Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Morning All!

Good morning! Yay for Wednesday! We are half way there!

Re: Morning All!

• Options
    Today is my Sunday, but I do get to go try on my dress today, I can't wait!
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Options
    Morning! I'm getting ready to try the SHRED! Depending on how the day goes then maybe I will post a WTF Wednesday later. I'm sure something will happen to me, I'm just not that lucky.Have a great day girls.
  • Options
    Morning girls!!!!  Wow I can't wait for this week to be over!!!  FI and I are on vacation again next week! (Its my regular week off so he took more vacation time)  My sister's wedding week was a blast but not so relaxing! Hope you all have a great Wednesday!Yay Teresa for getting to try on your dress!!!
  • Options
    Morning ladies.  I had to get up extra early to bring FI to work.  The good news, he picks up a company car today, so no more paying for gas when he gets sent all over the state.  Whoo hoo!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Morning ladies!! Today is day 30 of the shred! WAHOO! I did have four days of rest in there though... so I am going to keep going until we leave. I ran yesterday at my parent's house and my legs are SO SO SORE today. I don't think I have very good running shoes which is probably a problem... This week is going by sooooo slow. LOL I am happy its Wednesday but it feels like FRIDAY!! AH I can't wait for the weekend. Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!
  • Options
    Good Morning!  My fi gets back from a trip today (airline pilot) and has to fly for the guard tonight.  So I plan on taking the kiddo to the mall for the day so maybe my lovely fi can get some sleep.  We leave for Pittsburgh tomorrow morning for a long weekend.  FI's twin brother is getting married so it should be fun.  I probably won't be back on here until Monday or Tuesday so everyone have a great weekend!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay for Wednesdays! :)
  • Options
    Double yay for wednesday :)Today is my first day, so i am feeling a little blah. On the upside, i am no longer a crazy maniac i was the past week (poor fi). I really think it's my new pill, oh dear.Sorry, this became a rant. Happy Wednesday everyone!
  • Options
    Yippeeee...cleaning lady comes today! And I am going to order my wedding flowers (doing them myself).
  • Options
    Good morning! Teresa- We want pictures of you in your dress!! I will have a fun picture later tonight for you ladies... ;)
  • Options
    Morning ladies!! I'm up even earlier than I needed to be because I simply couldn't sleep. The new teaching job had me thinking all night about random junk and I feel like I only got a couple hours. I have to go to day 2 of the math workshop I started yesterday, then I have an appointment at the spa to get my make up applied, then Fi and I are headed downtown to do our E-pics! I can't WAIT! Wishing I looked a little less tired though :) Been a sleepless week. This is why I need professional make-up people (and i had a gift cert. to that spa. Application is free when you purchase 50 of product, and I need new bronzer anyways :) Teresa - can't wait to see the pics of your dress! Hope everyone has a super Wed!
  • Options
    YAY for Wednesday!!  FI and I got the keys to our new apartment yesterday so we spent all night moving and will continue that till tomorrow when all of our friends organized a moving party :)Have a great one!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards