Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Welcome letter

If you're doing a welcome letter to give out to your guests, what all are you including in it?  I was thinking of a general welcome and thanks for coming, timeline of things happening they should know about, and maybe a crossword puzzle or sudoku puzzle or something.This is pretty much the last thing I have to do (Laughing) before I leave in less than 2 weeks (well besides pack and see if I need to shop for my clothes).
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Welcome letter

• Options
    If you send me your email address, I can email mine to you. It's still a work in progress, but you can see all the different info we're giving to our guests :)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    We have a generic welcome letter for everyone that is welcoming them to NZ and the wedding festivities. It will also have the contact info for the planners and my FSIL who is the "contact" for all of the guests.  Then we have an additional timeline that is being made by our invite lady that is going to have fun little pictures of all of the events w/ the times and dates.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Our welcome letter and info packet has a welcome, timeline of events, lists and locations of things to do, restaurant recommendations, things to do with kids, contact info for important people, and also our custom map will be attached for reference as to where everything is. I can email you a copy if you want, let me know!
  • Options
    I thought i had mine saved but it's gone.  But it was a basic welcome and thanks for traveling all this way to be a part of our special day type stuff.  I had bought a patterened beach scrapbooking paper that was 12x12 so I had to cut them down to regular size, then I forgot the darn things so nobody got one, i was so pissed...LOL!!
  • Options
    Lana - I'd LOVE to see yours too if you don't mind! I am stuck! cdjusino@gmail.com.

Thanks!
    Cindy & Jeff June 11, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards