Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Woohooo! TGIF!

Goood morning! Its going to be another beautiful day in MI! I have class until 4ish and then my MOH, me, FI, and a few friends are getting together to grill, drink margaritas and enjoy our day! Hope everyone has a great day and weekend

Re: Woohooo! TGIF!

• Options
    Good morning...another beautiful day here in Chicago and another day of spring break for me.  We're planning on running lots of errands and then grilling out with friends tonight.  Hope everyone else has a fabulous Friday! 
  • Options
    I start the countdown now to move as well as the wedding and wedding celebration..so much happening!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh margaritas and a cook out sounds so good!  This is the first night all week that I have some free time which means I need to work out and pack for my move to the Future in laws until we can find a house..fun right...
  • Options

sounds like some fun filled weekends!!  I have my dress fitting tomorrow (there will be pics this time) and I am going to spend the day with my mom and my sister =)  Here is to a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Options
    Woohoo for all the great weekend plans :-) I am super excited b/c I have a half-day today :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay for a gorgeous Friday!!!  I am trying to leave work by 2 or 3 today to enjoy the weather!  Fi and I are grilling tonight, and margaritas sound absolutely fantastic so I think I'll make some as well!!!
    I have a busy weekend though- Wizard of Oz Broadway tour show tomorrow with my mom and sisters and then of course Easter Sunday.  Hoping to workout and relax at some point though!
  • Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Seeing a movie tonight with my FI and tomorrow is my friend's bachelorette party at a Diva Dance studio where we'll be taught how to do a strip dance!! ahhaha. Should be fun. Hope everyone has a good weekend and for those that celebrate, Happy Easter!
  • Options
    Unfortunately with my "days off" school, I will be WORKING!

Bah!

Why do I do this to myself?...Oh well...got paid time and a half today! Extra wedding ca$h!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards