Destination Weddings

Confession Thursday!!

Hey Ladies! Its Thursday again!

You know what to do:   Laughing
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Confession Thursday!!

• Ill start it off: I confess that I am really excited about the next couple of DW weddings coming up!!!! :)))
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • TrudM75TrudM75
    100 Comments
    edited October 2012
    I confess that I am starting to get a little anxious at times when I start to think about things!  I think that it is more excitement than anything! :-)
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Trud- you are soooo close!! I would be getting anxious / excited too! You will have a perfect day!!

I confess that I have been slacking off at work all week. looking at dresses and other wedding related stuff. I need to get a binder together this weekend so I feel less all over the place. And cut down on the random wedding research at work.

I also confess that I have been wanting a glass of wine since Tuesday but have stuck to our plan of no drinking M-W. Tonight the wine will taste SOOO good. Plus our couple friend is coming over for dinner so it will be good food, good wine and friends. perfect night!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Trudy- in a few days you will be at the one month mark!!!! I cant believe that ! :))))

Winogrrl- good for you! keep it up! And get used to being wedding obessed for the next 7 months 3 weeks and two days lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Winogrrl- way to go sticking to your plan! And yah, I second Brit- there's no avoiding the wedding obsessing :)

I confess that I've been really enjoying all the field work I've been doing lately, even though it means traveling and spending nights away from FI. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love field work it makes the work day go by fast!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • my confession..  I am watching Easy A and it makes me obnoxiously happy and I also keep wanting my wedding thats over a year away to happy now because I want super cute babies like yesterday :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards