October 2012 Weddings
Options

Am I forgetting something????

You know that feeling you get when you go on vacation....did i turn off the coffee pot?, did i shut the garage door?, etc....

I am getting that feeling about the wedding....like there is something major that i am forgetting.  I have looked at TK's checklist (both checked off items and things yet to do)....and i cant see what it is that i am forgetting...

OR is this just the excitement building up????

Anyone else getting this feeling?

Re: Am I forgetting something????

• Options
    I know exactly how you feel!  I still have things left on my to do list, but I feel like I'm forgetting other things too (what I don't know LOL)!  You're definitely not alone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been feeling this way for the last two months- sleepless nights lying awake running over and over the list and finding nothing but feeling something is supposed to be there and itsn't. I really hope it gets better, or I just resign to let whatever "it" is go. I need sleep! And less stress.

Here's hoping we get some mental relief!
    Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I feel the same way . . .
    172 Invited. image
    130 Accepted. image
    42 Declined. image
    0 Can't find the mailbox. imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel.  Sometimes it goes away a little bit when I get something done on my checklist.  It makes me feel a little more in control again. 
  • Options
    Let us know as soon as you realize what we are all forgetting...lol...I feel the same way!
    Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
    101 Are ready to party image
    18 Can't make it image
    1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image
  • Options

When I figure it out....the day after the wedding....I will let you know!!!  I have all my DIY projects completed.  Rings are being picked up on Friday 9-28. The license is being picked up the following Friday 10-5.  Tuxes are being take care of on Sunday 9-30.  The officiant is being paid on 9-28.  All that is left is the reception dinner and I will pay that after it is over (yes, after it is over)....on 10/20.  So....what is it that I feel I am forgetting....I have no freaking idea!!!!

After typing this out, I just realized how much I dont have left to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Yes, absolutely. It makes me wish I'd hired a coordinator or something, to be like, "Uh, duh, you need __."
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I feel the same way- for so long it was I have to do x, y, and z. And now that I only have to do z, It feels like there should be more things I still need to do.

Most of the the things on my list are the week before confirmations. I think ;)
    115 Invited image
    73 Accepted image
    37 Declined image
    5 Are MIA image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Same here, so you obviously aren't alone! It's getting so hard for me to concentrate and focus at work because I CONSTANTLY have stuff running through my head for the wedding and I keep feeling like I'm forgetting things. I think it just comes with the territory! :-)
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    I have been doing the same. I've started writing stuff down in my phone as soon as it comes to mind.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards