October 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD 8/15

2»

Re: QOTD 8/15

• Options
    Fi is absolutly petrified of needles. I don't like them but my anxiety is no where near as bad as his. We have a collective agreement that (when the time comes) I will take the kiddos for their shots and he will continue to deal with any kind of crawly that I see fit to sacrifice.
  • Options
    Well, we are both scared of heights, but I can tolerate them more than he can.  For instance, back in October 2010 we went on a trip to Acadia National Park in Maine, were driving up Cadillac Mountain because I wanted to see the view from above, and we only made it halfway up.  And the drive really wasn't that bad at all!  We ended up turning around and going to Bar Harbor for the rest of the day.  I could tell it really bothered him though, so I didn't press him on it.  I should have offered to drive the rest of the way and let him lay down in the back!  :)

Another thing on this story,  this site is actually where my FI said he was going to propose to me, but we never made it there so he decided to wait.
    62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards