DC
Options

Axxium by OPI

Anyone know of any local salons that use this product?  I'd really like to try it out as I am interested in using it for the big day - any suggestions would be great.
-Linds
BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Axxium by OPI

• Options
    dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Maryland (Rockville area) and a TON of salons have it!  I recently went to LV nails (my usual salon) and had it done...it definitely did not chip and lasted 2 weeks!  I'm planning on getting it done again before my wedding and honeymoon!
    I would try calling different salons and asking them if they have it-it's very popular now!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    LindsMullinixLindsMullinix member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Dawn - I am in Germantown so Rockville isnt too far from me, I may have to try that salon - My normal salon doesnt use it. 
    -Linds
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha...I actually live in Germantown too :-)  But I work in Rockville so I always go down there.  There are actually a few other closer salons that have it:
    1. Passion Nail Spa in Germantown (off of Middlebrook and 118)-I've never been but found a coupon for it.

2.  There is a nail salon in the Kentlands (I can't remember the name now-something like Angel nails?) next to Bonefish and they have it too!

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    LindsMullinixLindsMullinix member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks - you rock!!  I'm getting epics done on 6/27 and want to get it done the day before.  I'll have to check one of them out
    -Linds
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards