DC
Options

boudoir pics?

i remember prior to my wedding 2 years ago that there was a local photographer who did a boudoir session day for a discounted rate....her pics looked amazing.
since i was going through IVF and was 6 weeks pregnant at my wedding, i opted to not do these at the time.  but now that my daughter is 13 months old and i've got my body back, i'd ike to do them.
suggestions? :)
jenna

Re: boudoir pics?

• Options

Procopio Photography does them... Cicely is great and they are in the maryland/dc area

• Options
    Second Procopio - my best friend is using them and plans to do Budior!
  • Options
    i'll check them out too, thanks!
  • Options
    My wedding photographer does them, too. Check out Soliana Style. She has a special on Facebook this month for 30% (?) or so off this month on boudoir photos! HTH!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Allison Britton with A Britton Photography does a fantastic job and her prices are very reasonable. www.abrittonphotography.com and go to DC Vixens
  • Options
    I second Allison of DC Vixens. I did them 3 weeks ago after seeing a friend's and I couldn't believe it was her. I still can't get over that mine look so good. She helped me with all the poses and it was so much fun. She's really talented. My Mom is going to do hers in a few weeks. I'm still shocked about but she saw my before and after pictures with photoshop and I couldn't stop her. 
  • Options
    Live it Out Photography also does beautiful boudoir shoots.  
  • Options
    Hey Ladies!!!

Congrats to all the brides of 2012!!! I am a local photographer in Arlington, Virginia and I am currently offering individual boudoir sessions as well has hosting a boudoir bash at the end of February.    Right now I am shooting for the 24th - however I have some flexibility in the schedule since I only have a few ladies interested right now and they can do either the 24 or 25th!

Check out my website @ www.marianneelizabethphotography.com or facebook.com/marianneelizabethphotography

• Options
    Hello!

I'm a photographer with Capital Boudoir! We operate our own studio in Old Town Alexandria, near the waterfront, courthouse, and various boutiques! Our experience included over 200 satisified clients. Please visit our website www.capitalboudoir.com to see our portfolio and reviews!

We're presently running a special with bloomspot.com until 5/20/2012. The special includes:

• $99 for 60-min photoshoot ($325 value) Includes one outfit and one 8x10 print or two 4x6 prints
    • $199 for 60-min photoshoot ($425 value) Includes two outfits, online gallery with 100 proofs, and 10 digital files
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards