Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Ceremony Sites - Atlanta and surrounding area

Need help finding Venues for a Wedding Ceremony in the Atlanta and surrounding area. Recently relocated to the area so I'm not very familiar with the area. After contacting a few sites, I've noticed that most venues offer reception spaces only and will include a Ceremony for a small fee, but that generally requires a room flip which I'm not a fan of. Havent joined a Church yet so that limits my options as a nonmember.....Any advice or suggestions for sites that will allow Ceremonies only would be greatly appreciated! thanks :)

Re: Ceremony Sites - Atlanta and surrounding area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the Defoor Centre - married in one room, cocktail hour in the bar area, and reception in a 3rd room.  It's an art gallery off of Howell Mill.    I think you can also do just a ceremony there.

Also looked into Pinetree Country Club in Kennesaw.  You can get married on the golf course and have reception in the ballroom.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What area would you prefer to be in, do you know?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely look into those venues further!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mari0225 - I'm pretty flexible with the area - Open to Buckhead, Midtown, Roswell, Alpharetta, Marietta, etc 
  • Options
    jjgoodinjjgoodin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try Windermere golf club. Its near Alpharetta
  • Options
    dombygatenbydombygatenby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just got married at the Emory Conference Center and loved it.
  • Options
    KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a budget? Outdoor, indoor, what type of venue would you be interested in?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats on moving to Atlanta !!

My bridal salon is having a HUGE SALE !! ~ 20% OFF ALL WEDDING GOWNS JULY 4TH WEEKEND ONLY !!

Atlanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 3009
    404-229-8690

Saturday 10am - 6pm
    Sunday 10am - 6pm

Please ask for Sara !!

• Options
    cherylatlantacherylatlanta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gotta agree!  Emory conference center was PERFECT!!!!!!!!

CHeryl
  • Options
    panayottapanayotta member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Greetings!
    My fiance and I are newly engaged and live in MD. I however, will be moving to Atlanta next month and he will follow when he gets a job. We are both originally from NY and although I have my heart set on marrying there I have agreed to look in Atlanta to compare prices.

The places I have looked at so far seems to be piece meal. Ideally we are looking for an all inclusive reception venue. Can anyone suggest some places for me please?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Flint Hill (Norcross), The Atrium (Norcross), Little Gardens (Lawrenceville), Gala Banquet Hall (Marietta), Defoor Centre (Atlanta), Emory Conference Center (Atlanta), Pristine Chapel (Jonesboro), and Piedmont Room (Atlanta)
  • Options
    panayottapanayotta member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If your date is flexible, I have had to cancel my wedding scheduled for September 4, 2011 (Labor Day Sunday) at the The Atrium (www.the-atrium.com). The wedding package is all inclusive: romantic garden wedding, inside reception with buffet and carving station, open bar, bride & bridemaids flowers, wedding cake, grooms cake, etc. Deposits have been made. You would only need to pay the balance. You you would like additonal information, contatc me at runwaybride2011@hotmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards