Georgia-Atlanta

Venue Pricing

Hey. I can't find pricing for King Plow, does anyone know how much they charge? Can you bring your own booze and catering? We would also be getting married there as well. I searched the forum for venues, but could use some help. We would like to bring our own caterers, keep it under 2 grand, and supply our own booze (if at all possible!). Getting married in the ATL is pricey!!  We will also have tons of out of town guest and want to stay somewhere in the city, downtown if possible. Thanks!

Re: Venue Pricing

• KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how much it is to get married at King Plow, but I can assure you that  you're required to use their caterers, Bold American, and I would think that it's closer to 3 - 4 grand to rent them out.

If you're looking for a loft type feel in Atlanta, I would suggest trying Ambient Plus Studio. I know their rental fees are ~1000 (unless they've changed it), but you have to bring in EVERYTHING.

That means tables, chairs, linens, everything.
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Defoor Centre - it's an art gallery that has kind of a loft-type feel to it.  The rates are very affordable but you cannot BYOB - they have a liquor license. You have to use either their catering or one other, I think it was Affair to Remember.
    Photobucket
  • TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at King Plow!  I'll send you a PM.
  • edited December 2011
    If you email King Plow they will send you information.  You should also check out The Foundry at Puritain Mill.  I got married 2 weeks ago at Ventanas...it's worth checking out too...you can bring your own caterer....the venue is simply breathtaking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards