Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

amer**

I secretly was wishing you would buy a house that needed repairs so I could see what cool things you would be doing!

Also, I am with JEGs and love red ;)

Re: amer**

• edited December 2011
    I sided w/ JEGS with this one too (crouches and hides from the wrath of the fiery redhead)   Then again, anyone would know this is they saw my house - we have a cranberry red living/dining room.   
  • edited December 2011
    I heart the red too... but then again, I have a red wall in our bedroom right now. And our kitchen will have red in it, come hell or high water. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Trust me, Nicole, I really thought we could only afford a fixer upper!  A little part of me is sad that we aren't getting one because I was so ready for the sweat equity.

However, the rest of me is relieved because now we can spend the money on more fivolous things like new lighting fixtures, a deck, and maybe a half bath.  Oh yeah, after we buy a washer and dryer :)

As far as the red goes, I just feel like the room is too small for a dark color.  I want something light and bright that will flow nicely with the kitchen. 

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    >>now we can spend the money on more fivolous things like new lighting fixtures, a deck, and maybe a half bath. <<

I will be more then happy to follow these updates as well!

The red goes into the green? I am going to have to wait for your diagram to judge then ;)
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    yes, the kitchen and the living room are next to each other
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board