FINALLY

three day weekend!!!!

plans? checks? things to get done?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Friday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Friday Friday

I have to get my passport renewed for our honeymoon to bora bora.
    I have to print out menus, programs, and have a meeting with our wedding photographer
    and.... I need to have a ice cold Rio margarita to calm me down..36 Days to go :)
    - R&G - July 2, 2011
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_friday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:045778af-9064-40f3-b031-7474e809c171Post:a21b27b5-e438-435f-81ed-666d20435d7d">Re: Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh Friday Friday I have to get my passport renewed for our honeymoon to bora bora. I have to print out menus, programs, and have a meeting with our wedding photographer and<strong>.... I need to have a ice cold Rio margarita to calm me down</strong>..36 Days to go :)
    Posted by Giulianamd[/QUOTE]

I wish I had time to get one of these in this weekend!!

Just final wedding details I think. I'm sure some sort of panic attack will happen too. lol
  • Options
    mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_friday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:045778af-9064-40f3-b031-7474e809c171Post:a21b27b5-e438-435f-81ed-666d20435d7d">Re: Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh Friday Friday I have to get my passport renewed for our honeymoon to bora bora. I have to print out menus, programs, and have a meeting with our wedding photographer and.... I need to have a ice cold Rio margarita to calm me down..36 Days to go :)
    Posted by Giulianamd[/QUOTE]

Guili,

You'll have to update us on Bora Bora.  That's where I want to go on our honeymoon in February/March.  I actually wanted to get married there, but French Polynesia makes it a little difficult and it probably would have only been the two of us. 

I am definitely doing margs tonight.  The Rio sounds good.  It's been a looooong week.
  • Options
    mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, finally have stencils to make our canvas scrabble tiles, and so that will be our big focus this weekend, wr-wise. Maybe try to do some more scouting for photobooth props.

Other than that, have a couple potlucks, and just chillaxin!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not a lot of WR stuff, although I do need to get my butt in gear. 51 days left, I still have a huge to do list, including booking our hotel room, pedi cab for exit, under garments, and oh yea meeting with our offieiant to write our ceremony. 

So maybe I will get some of that done. 

Tonight I am going to the Rockies game, to help them pull out of that slump. Its FI's last day of school with students so we will be celebrating a bit. (5 more days for me :()

Should be fun :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am SOOO happy it's Friday and am itching to get out of this office to start the 3 day weekend! Hahaha!

The only WR thing I have going on this weekend is my trial hair and makeup run tomorrow morning.  I am SO freakin excited about it! YAY!  I will try to get good pictures and post them for you all to see! Yay!  Other than that, just being lazy this weekend. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards