Colorado-Denver
Options

accomodations page on our website

Should i make our accomodations page on our website private? I don't want just anyone being able to book a room using our names, but then i don't know if that's being paranoid...

Re: accomodations page on our website

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't see it as paranoia.  If you're going to password protect your accommodations page, password protect the whole site, not just that one page.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto patrize - password protect the whole site. you will get some guests that are clueless as to how to access the site but i think it's worth it in the end.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote password protect as well - you never know what kind of creepers (or just distant acquaintances) will stumble upon your site.
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On our page I put when calling the hotel use either the bride or grooms last name. I didn't list our last names in the site, I would hope everyone coming would know either my last name of Zachs. ha.
  • Options
    COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We password protected our whole site, I was worried about randoms as well as uninvited acquaintences (sp?) accessing the site. We are putting the website and password on our save the dates.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am putting our website/accomodations info. on guests save-the-dates so that they can be updated when they choose. I don't think anyone else would have access to this unless I gave it to them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards