Colorado-Denver
Options

**cobride2be83 & mandalay**

I'm pretty sure I recall that you both live in the Broomfield area.  I have a friend who lives in Boulder and we like to meet half-way for dinner.  Since I'm in Denver, it ends up being Broomfield-ish.  I'm tired of the restaurants at the Flatirons mall, but don't know much else around there.Any suggestions???
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **cobride2be83 & mandalay**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    unfortunately broomfield doesn't have as many good restaurants as one would hope but the Happy Sumo is great. It's at the new Orchard Marketplace off 144th. It's a sushi joint and have some other options for non sushi eaters. then there are your good 'ol '3 Margaritas' and they just put in a Baker St Pub.sorry i'm no help but i personally think this is one area where broomfield is lacking! i'm interested to see what mandalay suggests...we are always looking for a good restaurant!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on Happy Sumo! It's one of our fave places. I recently went to Pappadeaux's in Westminster, on Sheridan right off 36. There are some good places to eat at the shopping center at Hwy 36 & Church Ranch, and also at Orchard Town Center which is 144th and a couple blocks west of 25.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is Bonefish Grill, BJ's and Hacienda Colorado at 36 and Church Ranch, Pappadeaux's (like mandalay said), saltgrass steakhouse, and Joe's Crab Shack at Sheridan and 36. I like Baker st. Pub that vernoica mentioned especially trivia at 6 on wednesday nights with $100 cash for 1st and a $50 gift cert. for 2nd. It's a little bit east of Federal on 120th. There is Chili's and Johnny carinos or carabas ( i can't remember which) on McCaslin blvd. north of 36.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards