Colorado-Denver

good videographer?

Hi, I saw someone's post about  DV fresh but it seemed another person didn't have a good response from them and I was wondering if other people found a wonderful, affordable videographer and what the prices usually are...thanks :)

Re: good videographer?

• Katie18Katie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things on here about Jay Schipper but I didn't use him; he was already booked on my wedding day.http://web.mac.com/jayschipper/Jay_Schipper_~_Camera_Glidecam_Photography/Weddings.html
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used Jay & just got our DVD back today. He did a great job and we totally affordable (we just had him for our ceremony). I'm so glad we changed our minds (originally didn't think we had enough money in our budget for a videographer) but ultimately decided to skimp on other things & hire Jay. VERY good choice!! Please tell him that Chellie & John recommended him!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Dusty Jenkins for our September wedding. We haven't gotten the whole video back yet, but we did get a sneak peak of the video montage and it is AMAZING! He filmed us getting pictures before the wedding, the ceremony, and reception. He was all over the place and got so many great shots! He was very affordable. He is just starting out and trying to get business. We got him for a really good deal because he hadn't done too many weddings when we booked him. You can email him and see what his pricing is. I can't say enough good things about him! Here's his email: dusty_jenkins@mac.com Tell him Trisha sent you! Good Luck!
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards