Colorado-Denver
Options

$4000 for catering

I was hoping to do my wedding for $5000 all inclusive. I'm finding that hard now. So we have looked at our budget and can spend $4000 for catering for around 150 people. Any suggestions?

We are also still looking at venues. Leaning towards city park pavilion but I'm open to anything with 30 minutes of Denver.

Thanks!

Re: $4000 for catering

• Options
    Hi,

So your budget is now 9k? Or you are still wanting to do the whole wedding for 5k, but have allocated 4k for catering?

Can you cut your guest list? Also, looking at a Sunday or weekday wedding is going to save money.

I think you are going in the right direction of looking at a public park. Or, if you cut your guest list enough and can find a cool restaurant with a great patio or one that has wedding space, you can look at that option.

Good luck and happy planning!
  • Options
    Elevated catering The food guy Two great companies
  • Options
    I think if you need to stick within $5k - $9k for catering, you may want to consider an alternative like a cocktail style reception.  Like apps and butlered food.
  • Options
    We have 125 people and are having both our venue and our caterer for a total of $4500.  Our venue is the Chateaux at Fox Meadows (gorgeous!!!).  Sandy from Hearts Desire will be doing our catering.  She has such a sweet personality and her food is so delicious and affordable!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards